Thursday, August 28, 2014

Kali Linux Tools Listing. With links to additional information.


Here is a listing of all the tools that are included in the standard package of Kali Linux. If I have missed anything please post a comment and I will add it. Click on a link to find out more info about each tool on the official Kali Linux tools site. I will be writing up tutorials on most of these tools, and trying my best to setup a lab so that I can test each and every one of these tools, which will take some time cause some of these tools are for hacking things such as smart cards and utility meters, which I can not do at this time without permission from someone. I will not do anything illegal, and you should not either. I do not write about these posts for people with malicious intent.
 Information Gathering

No comments :

Post a Comment