Wednesday, September 3, 2014

How to remotely run Kali Linux from your Android device!



One of the coolest things in my opinion is to be able to control a Kali install remotely. One of my favorite way is to use ssh and connect through my android phone.

It is simple just go through the menu and under the Kali menu item you will find System services. Simply start the sshd service.

Once you have the ssh service running on the server, the next thing you will want is a good ssh client for your phone. I have enjoyed JuiceSSH for Android, but you are welcome to use the client of your choice.

Simply enter your username and password and the ip address of the kali server. You now have full command line control of a full featured penetration testing platform from your phone. You could even use this from anywhere in the world as long as you had a mobile data connection or wifi.

I am glad I could share this with you all. Thanks for reading.

(i will edit in links soon)

No comments :

Post a Comment